In the Name of God, the Gracious, the Merciful
Let there be a community of you who invite to what is good, advocate righteousness, and forbid evil. These are the winners. You are the best community ever raised among the people: you advocate righteousness and forbid evil, and you believe in GOD….[The holy Quran 3:104 & 110].
- We are not Sunni nor Shiite(Shia) nor Hanafi nor Maliki nor Shafi nor Hanbali nor Jamati nor Hefajoti nor Tablegi nor Zahiri nor Jariri nor Jafari nor Ahl Hadith (Ahlehadith ) nor Qadiani (Ahmadi) etc. We are Muslim [Surrenderers to the Almighty Allah (God) only and exclusively]. Our basic aims and goals are as follows:
- Wide spreading and circulation of the messages of the Quran ( Koran) to non-Muslims and trying our best to convince them that True Islam is the religion of peace, love, charity, forgiveness and kindness.
- Spreading and circulation of the teaching of the Quran to Muslims widely and eradicating in the name of Islam which absurdities, inaccuracies, misconceptions etc. are prevailing in Muslim Ummah using the light of the Holy Quran and modern science and to awaken Muslims so that Muslims can face and tackle the modern challenges in science and technology.
- To try our best to unite all Muslims from different sects and groups on a single platform on the basis of the Holy Quran. It should be mentioned that the True Islam is the religion of peace, love, mercy, kindness, forgiveness and charity. Our beloved prophet Muhammad (s) taught us the True Islam, which is free from fanaticism, blind belief, terrorism and violence.
- We would also like to do some humanitarian and social welfare works to please God. As the Quran obviously suggests, religion is not all about worshipping God but to serve the humanity too. Anyway, let us remember some noble verses of the Quran once again:
- “There shall be no compulsion in religion…[The Quran 2:256].”
- “Had your Lord willed, all the people on earth would have believed. Do you want to force the people to become believers [10:99]?”
- “Surely, those who believe, those who are Jewish, the Christians, and the converts; anyone who (1) believes in GOD, and (2) believes in the Last Day, and (3) leads a righteous life, will receive their recompense from their Lord. They have nothing to fear, nor will they grieve [2:62].”
- “Had GOD willed, they would not have worshiped idols. We did not appoint you as their guardian, nor are you their advocate [6:107].”
- “To you is your religion, and to me is my religion [109:6].”
- “Most surely in the creation of the Universe and the earth and the alternation of the night and the day there are signs (about the existence of an Almighty God) for men who understand [3:190].”
- O you who believe, you shall be absolutely equitable, and observe GOD, when you serve as witnesses. Do not be provoked by your conflicts with some people into committing injustice. You shall be absolutely equitable, for it is more righteous. You shall observe GOD. GOD is fully Cognizant of everything you do [5:8].
- When those who believe in our revelations come to you, you shall say, “Peace be upon you. Your Lord has decreed mercy upon Himself. Thus, anyone among you who commits a transgression out of ignorance, and repents thereafter and reforms, then He is Forgiving, Most Merciful [6:54].”
- “You shall resort to pardon, advocate tolerance, and disregard the ignorant [7:199].”
- “O My servants who exceeded the limits, never despair of GOD’s mercy. For GOD forgives all sins. He is the Forgiver, Most Merciful [39:53].”
- ” … do not aggress. GOD does not love the aggressors [2:190].”
- “The servants of the Beneficent God are they who walk on the earth in humbleness, and when the ignorant address them, they say: Peace [25:63].”
- “Proclaim: “This is the truth from your Lord,” then whoever wills let him believe, and whoever wills let him disbelieve. …[18:29].”
- “O people (all world citizens), we created you from the same male and female, and rendered you distinct peoples and tribes that you may recognize one another. The best among you in the sight of GOD is the most righteous. GOD is Omniscient, Cognizant [49:13].”
- Disclaimer: The editor of this website strongly advises readers to independently verify all the information of this website as per the command of God, Almighty. Thank you.
- [The Quran 17:36] You shall not accept any information, unless you verify it for yourself. I have given you the hearing, the eyesight, and the brain, and you are responsible for using them.
Some Popular Articles
- PS: You could distribute and publish this website articles whenever and wherever you like but you must quote the source with clickable link and you cannot edit any article. Copyright © progressive.muslim.org.