Welcome to the Progressive Muslim Organization (PMO)|
(True Islam- Your one of the best Islamic-resource sites)
- Let there be a community of you who invite to what is good, advocate righteousness, and forbid evil. These are the winners.
You are the best community ever raised among the people: you advocate righteousness and forbid evil, and you believe in GOD....[The holy Quran 3:104 & 110].
We are not Sunni nor Shiite(Shia) nor Hanafi nor Maliki nor Shafi nor Hanbali nor Jamati nor Hefajoti nor Tablegi no Zahiri nor Jariri nor Jafari (Jafari) nor Ahl Hadith (Ahlehadith ) nor Qadiani (Ahmadi) etc. We are Muslims [Surrenderers to the Almighty Allah(God) only and exclusively]. Our basic aims and goals are as follows:
- Wide spreading and circulation of the messages of the Quran( Koran) to non-Muslims and trying our best to convince and convert them into Muslims.
- Spreading and circulation of the teaching of the Quran to Muslims widely and eradicating in the name of Islam which absurdities, inaccuracies, misconceptions etc. are prevailing in Muslim Ummah using the light of the Holy Quran and modern science and to awaken Muslims so that Muslims can face and tackle the modern challenges in science and technology.
- To try our best to unite all Muslims from different sects and groups on a single platform on the basis of the Holy Quran.
- "There shall be no compulsion in religion...[The Quran 2:256]."
- "Had your Lord willed, all the people on earth would have believed. Do you want to force the people to become believers [10:99]?"
- "Surely, those who believe, those who are Jewish, the Christians, and the converts; anyone who (1) believes in GOD, and (2) believes in the Last Day, and (3) leads a righteous life, will receive their recompense from their Lord. They have nothing to fear, nor will they grieve [2:62]."
- "Had GOD willed, they would not have worshiped idols. We did not appoint you as their guardian, nor are you their advocate [6:107]."
- "To you is your religion, and to me is my religion [109:6]."
- “Most surely in the creation of the Universe and the earth and the alternation of the night and the day there are signs (about the existence of an Almighty God) for men who understand [3:190].”
- O you who believe, you shall be absolutely equitable, and observe GOD, when you serve as witnesses. Do not be provoked by your conflicts with some people into committing injustice. You shall be absolutely equitable, for it is more righteous. You shall observe GOD. GOD is fully Cognizant of everything you do [5:8].
- When those who believe in our revelations come to you, you shall say, "Peace be upon you. Your Lord has decreed mercy upon Himself. Thus, anyone among you who commits a transgression out of ignorance, and repents thereafter and reforms, then He is Forgiving, Most Merciful [6:54]."
- "You shall resort to pardon, advocate tolerance, and disregard the ignorant [7:199]."
- "O My servants who exceeded the limits, never despair of GOD's mercy. For GOD forgives all sins. He is the Forgiver, Most Merciful [39:53].”
Beware! Sahih hadith even can kill you easily!!
Prophet Ibrahim was a liar!! Sahih hadith says!!
Is idol worshipping worst sin?!
We should not insult God!
Does God need our endorsement?!
Heart of “Islam”: Meditation
God is not punishing us via natural disasters
The Quran and Modern Science
The History of Hadith
Fifty times Salats per day, Sahih hadith!
It is necessary to kill atheists!! Sahih hadith says!
It is necessary to kill all Jews! Sahih hadith says!
Stoning to death Punishment! Sahih hadiths!
Sahih hadiths wrong on gender determination!
Aliens in the Quran
Does Quran forbid Music?
Who is Allah (God)?
Is Quran Miracle?
Can husband beat his wife?
Quran’s contradictions & world’s major religions
Quran advocates for and against cruelty, extremism, and terrorism
How to become a Muslim according to Quran?
Breaking Fast Time
Fighting among Muslim Sects
Mystery of God Wisdom
Prophet Abraham’s son-slaughtering dream & danger of blind belief
Humans are God’s representatives on earth
Hearing God’s instructions via Dhikr and meditation
Messengers are forever!
Does God need to make effort and work to create things?
Al-Qaeda’s hypocrisy in the name of Islam
Are messengers (rasul) better than you?
The punishment for thief
Similarities between Bible & Quran
Difference between prophet and messenger
Is birth control allowed in Islam?
Is it compulsory to read Quran in Arabic
Male or female circumcision
All terrorists are not Muslims and vice versa
Islam religion of peace: Islam and Salam are linked
Worst stupidity if one believes Aliens are unreal
What is the death of the believers?
Quranic Law regarding Marriage with Non-Muslims
Shahada (The Testimony of Faith)
Does Muslim woman need to wear Burqa?
Does Islam promote violence?
Usury & Modern Banking
Salat(Prayer) and Quran
Zakat(Charity) and Quran
Remembering of God
Who is Devil (Satan)?
Does Quran invalidate Bible?
Parents & Quran
God's Spirit is in My Heart
Praising of God
Does God really answer prayers?
Who is Jesus (Isa)?
Mystery about God, Devil, Human...
The use of “We” instead of “I” by God in Quran
Merciful God & Eternal Hell: Contradiction or Puzzle?
Is Belief In God, A Blind Belief?
Business Management as Taught by Holy Quran
Business and Economic Rules in Islam
Rely on God; what does it mean?
Muslim, Christian & Jew
Did prophet Muhammad frightened for Sun eclipsing?
Who are Majority; Fake/Genuine Believers?
About Islam - Articles
The Quran Ayats on Business
What to and not to do as per Quran
Explanation of the word "Khatamal-Anbiya"
Ahmadi, Hanafi, Wahabi Sunni... or just Muslim?
Why do so many people oppose Islam?
Seven or five Pillars of Islam?
What does it mean by the phrase "Ahl-al-Bayt in Quran?
Major ignorance of majority of us
Comparison between Muslim and Jew
Halal-Haram Foods & Quran
Polygamy and Islam
Most Oppressors of Muslims Are Muslim
Was Jesus Son of God?
Why one God?
Tafsir of the Quran
Righteous do not die but go to paradise
What Quran says about other religions?
Why are Muslim Countries Underdeveloped?
Immoral & Barbaric Modern weapons
Fasting and Quran
If No Justice, No Peace & No Security
Frequent Words in Koran
Index of the Quran
Importance of Knowledge for Muslims
28 Famous Muslims in the history
Did prophet Muhammad know where sun goes at night?
|The Quran Word-for-Word Translation to learn Quranic Arabic|
|God's Not Dead: Evidence for God in an Age of Uncertainty|
|Undeniable: Evolution and the Science of Creation|
|The Greatest Show on Earth: The Evidence for Evolution
||Muhammad: His Life Based on the Earliest Sources
||The Book of Hadith: Sayings of the Prophet from the Mishkat al Masabih|
|After the Prophet: The Epic Story of the Shia-Sunni Split in Islam
| Decoding the Quran (A Unique Sufi Interpretation)
|| The Qur'an: English translation and Parallel Arabic text
|| The Genius of Islam: How Muslims Made the Modern World|
|Spiritual Teachings of the Prophet: Hadith with Commentaries by Saints and Sages of Islam |
| What Every Christian Needs to Know About Quran |
|Undivided: A Muslim Daughter, Her Christian Mother, Their Path to Peace|
|A History of God: The 4,000-Year Quest of Judaism, Christianity and Islam|
Bookmark and Share this Website:
Disclaimer: Editor of this Website strongly advises readers to independently verify all the information of this website as per the command of God, Almighty. Thank you.
"[The Quran 17:36] You shall not accept any information, unless
you verify it for yourself. I have given you the hearing, the eyesight,
and the brain, and you are responsible for using them."
PS: You could distribute and publish this website articles whenever and wherever you like but you must quote the source with clickable link and you cannot edit any article.