Welcome to the Progressive Muslim Organization (PMO)|
(True Islam- Your one of the best Islamic resources sites)
- Let there be a community of you who invite to what is good, advocate righteousness, and forbid evil. These are the winners.
You are the best community ever raised among the people: you advocate righteousness and forbid evil, and you believe in GOD....[The Glorious Quran 3:104 & 110].
We are not Sunni nor Shiite(Shia) nor Hanafi nor Maliki nor Shafi nor Hanbali nor Jamati nor Hefajoti nor Tablegi no Zahiri nor Jariri nor Jafari (Jafari) nor Ahl Hadith (Ahlehadith ) nor Qadiani (Ahmadi) etc. We are Muslims [Surrenderers to the Almighty Allah(God) only and exclusively]. Our basic aims and goals are as follows:
- Wide spreading and circulation of the messages of the Quran( Koran) to non-Muslims and trying our best to convince and convert them into Muslims.
- Spreading and circulation of the teaching of the Quran to Muslims widely and eradicating in the name of Islam which absurdities, inaccuracies, misconceptions etc. are prevailing in Muslim Ummah using the light of the Holy Quran and modern science and to awaken Muslims so that Muslims can face and tackle the modern challenges in science and technology.
- To try our best to unite all Muslims from different sects and groups on a single platform on the basis of the Holy Quran.
- "There shall be no compulsion in religion...[The Quran 2:256]."
- "Had your Lord willed, all the people on earth would have believed. Do you want to force the people to become believers [10:99]?"
- "Surely, those who believe, those who are Jewish, the Christians, and the converts; anyone who (1) believes in GOD, and (2) believes in the Last Day, and (3) leads a righteous life, will receive their recompense from their Lord. They have nothing to fear, nor will they grieve [2:62]."
- "Had GOD willed, they would not have worshiped idols. We did not appoint you as their guardian, nor are you their advocate [6:107]."
- "To you is your religion, and to me is my religion [109:6]."
- “Most surely in the creation of the Universe and the earth and the alternation of the night and the day there are signs (about the existence of an Almighty God) for men who understand [3:190].”
- O you who believe, you shall be absolutely equitable, and observe GOD, when you serve as witnesses. Do not be provoked by your conflicts with some people into committing injustice. You shall be absolutely equitable, for it is more righteous. You shall observe GOD. GOD is fully Cognizant of everything you do [5:8].
- When those who believe in our revelations come to you, you shall say, "Peace be upon you. Your Lord has decreed mercy upon Himself. Thus, anyone among you who commits a transgression out of ignorance, and repents thereafter and reforms, then He is Forgiving, Most Merciful [6:54]."
- "You shall resort to pardon, advocate tolerance, and disregard the ignorant [7:199]."
- "O My servants who exceeded the limits, never despair of GOD's mercy. For GOD forgives all sins. He is the Forgiver, Most Merciful [39:53].”
Obey Allah and Obey the Messenger; One or Two Sources?
In the Messenger of Allah, we have an "Excellent Example"
Beware! Sahih hadith even can kill you easily!!
Prophet Ibrahim was a liar!! Sahih hadith says!!
Is idol worshipping worst sin?!
We should not insult God!
Does God need our endorsement?!
The History of Hadith
Fifty times Salats per day, Sahih hadith!
It is necessary to kill atheists!! Sahih hadith says!
It is necessary to kill all Jews! Sahih hadith says!
Stoning to death Punishment! Sahih hadiths!
Sahih hadiths wrong on gender determination!
Abu Hurayrah, biggest contributor of Hadith!
Aliens in the Quran
Does Quran forbid Music?
Who is Allah (God)?
Is Quran Miracle?
Should Eids be observed?
Quran’s contradictions & world’s major religions
Quran advocates for and against cruelty, extremism, and terrorism
How to become a Muslim according to Quran?
Breaking Fast Time
Does Islam allow polygamy?
Fighting among Muslim Sects
Mystery of God Wisdom
Prophet Abraham’s son-slaughtering dream & danger of blind belief
Humans are God’s representatives on earth
Messengers are forever!
Does God need to make effort and work to create things?
Al-Qaeda’s hypocrisy in the name of Islam
Are messengers (rasul) better than you?
The punishment for thief
Heart of “Islam”: Meditation
God is not punishing us via natural disasters
Difference between prophet and messenger
Is birth control allowed in Islam?
Is it compulsory to read Quran in Arabic
A list of haram/ forbidden as per the Quran
Male or female circumcision
All terrorists are not Muslims and vice versa
Worst stupidity if one believes Aliens are unreal
What is the death of the believers?
Quranic Law regarding Marriage with Non-Muslims
Shahada (The Testimony of Faith)
Does Muslim woman need to wear Burqa?
Usury & Modern Banking
Quran & Modern Science
Salat(Prayer) and Quran
Zakat(Charity) and Quran
Remembering of God
Who is Devil (Satan)?
Does Quran invalidate Bible?
Parents & Quran
Hearing God’s instructions via Dhikr and meditation
Praising of God
Does God really answer prayers?
Who is Jesus (Isa)?
Mystery about God, Devil, Human...
Rely on God; what does it mean?
Muslim, Christian & Jew
Does God exist?
Did prophet Muhammad frightened for Sun eclipsing?
Who are Majority; Fake/Genuine Believers?
About Islam - Articles
What to and not to do as per Quran
Explanation of the word "Khatamal-Anbiya"
Ahmadi, Hanafi, Wahabi Sunni... or just Muslim?
Why do so many people oppose Islam?
Seven or five Pillars of Islam?
What does it mean by the phrase "Ahl-al-Bayt in Quran?
Major ignorance of majority of us
Bear witness that Muhammad is messenger of God
Comparison between Muslim and Jew
Halal-Haram Foods & Quran
Was Jesus Son of God?
Why one God?
Tafseer of the Quran?
Righteous do not die but go to paradise
What Quran says about other religions?
Immoral & Barbaric Modern weapons
Similarities between Bible & Quran
Why True Muslim always wins?
Fasting and Quran
If No Justice, No Peace & No Security
Frequent Words in Koran
Index of the Quran
Did prophet Muhammad know where sun goes at night?
Bookmark and Share this Website:
Disclaimer: Editor of this Website strongly advises all readers to independently verify
all information of this website as per the command of God, Almighty. Thank you.
"[The Quran 17:36] You shall not accept any information, unless
you verify it for yourself. I have given you the hearing, the eyesight,
and the brain, and you are responsible for using them."
PS: You could distribute and publish this website articles whenever and wherever you like but you must quote the source with clickable link and you cannot edit any article.